Classic Mid-Atlantic (Summer 2019)
About New York City
- Pittsburgh: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at LeMont, where delicious cuisine is complemented by breathtaking city views.
- Niagara Falls: At a Highlight Dinner, an unforgettable evening of fresh local cuisine awaits, paired with the region's most renowned beverage, ice wine.
- Philadelphia: Choose from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening.
- New York: Toast to new friends and fond memories during your Celebration Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfasts (B) and 5 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Gettysburg: Gain a deeper understanding of the infamous battle and major turning point in the Civil War with a Local Expert.
- Punxsutawney: Meet a member of the 'Inner Circle' and learn about the town's weather-predicting groundhog.
- Lancaster: Step back in time to gain a fascinating insight into the lifestyle of the Pennsylvania Amish with a Local Expert.
- New York: Explore the highlights of the city with your Local Expert.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Washington, D.C.: At the Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, you'll stay just half a mile from the White House.
- Pittsburgh: The Omni William Penn is a classic hotel with a modern twist.
- Niagara Falls: Insight ensures you don’t miss out on scenic locations. The Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa hotel is situated closest to the falls and each room has stunning views.
- Lancaster: The Lancaster Arts Hotel features deluxe accommodation all decorated by local Pennsylvania artists, and displays some of Lancaster's finest works of art.
- New York: For city center hotel locations, the Marriott Marquis is unmatched, set in New York City’s Times Square.
Top Rated Highlights
- Washington, D.C.: Your ‘monumental’ tour includes the Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial. See the The White House and Capitol.
- Niagara Falls: Greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls, on-board your cruise. Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Corning: At the Corning Museum of Glass, watch artisans at work and sandblast your own keepsake.
- New York: View Manhattan’s skyscrapers, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty from your harbour cruise.
- Philadelphia: View Independence Hall and visit the Liberty Bell. Explore the Independence National Historic Park.
- New York: During your guided tour see the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and Central Park.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. countries.The geography and climate of the United States are also extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Home to the world's third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas. With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a "melting pot" of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world's cultural landscape.